BY PURCHASING FROM DIVINEWORLDBOTANICALS.COM THE CUSTOMER AGREES WITH FOLLOWING TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER.
PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
None of the statements on this website are FDA approved. The products sold on Divineworldbotanicals.com are sold for ethnobotanical, research, novelty, or crafting purposes only. None of the products on Divineworldbotanical.com are sold for consumption, any inquiry about consumption will be refused and denied service. If Divine World Botanicals LLC discovers that a buyer is abusing these policies, and/or not abiding by the Terms and conditions, this will result in immediate account termination and refusal of service..
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By ordering any products from Seller you are agreeing unconditionally to all of the following Terms and Conditions. These terms may be changed at any time by Seller without notice.
“Seller” refers to Divine World Botanicals LLC, the website divineworldbotanicals.com, and all persons associated with Divine World Botanicals LLC;
“Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all reasons;
“Goods” refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract;
“Contract” refers to an agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
- Age: Goods may not be purchased by anyone less than 18 years of age. Buyer agrees that all orders may be subject to the requirement of adult signature or other proof of age of Buyer at time of delivery.
- Regulation and Risk of Loss: Buyer is wholly responsible for any and all applicable local laws relating to the purchase of Goods. Seller deems the offer of Goods void where prohibited. In the event Goods are lost during transit, due to Buyer negligence to obey applicable laws, Seller deems loss the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss expressly passes to the Buyer upon purchase of Goods.
- Personal Information: Buyer affirms that the billing and shipping information given to Seller are truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is their own and not that of a third party.
- Right to Refuse Sale: Seller reserves the right to refuse sale, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Divine World Botanicals LLC. believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Divine World Botanicals LLC
- Shipping: Seller will make all efforts to ship Goods to Buyer expeditiously. In the event of delay, Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not liable.
- Returns: All sales are final. Returns are allowed only at the full discretion of the Seller within 14 days of purchase. **Returns used for quality control only
- Severability: The validity of these terms and conditions are not affected by the declaration of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition stands on its own merits and shall not be deemed less valid by any seen or unforeseen change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
- Choice of Law and Venue: These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been agreed to in and occurred in the State of Washington. Any disputes or interpretation construction, and the remedies for enforcement or breach, are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Conditions shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal Courts located in the State of Washington. The Buyer waives the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or related motions.
- Disclaimer of Liability: The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate any and all liability of the Seller for occurrences where harm or injury resulted from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods you are hereby affirming the following representations:
- In regard to Mitragyna Speciosa Purchases, Buyer Agrees To the Following:
- If I am purchasing Mitragyna Speciosa, I am not providing a shipping address in Tennessee, Indiana, Wisconsin, or Sarasota county Florida, and will not transport this product to those locations.
- I am over 18 and an adult under the laws of my State and Country.
- I am capable of making my own decisions and representations.
- I am buying Mitraygna Speciosa for ethnobotanical research, novelty, or crafting purposes, not for consumption.
- LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all Goods & information obtained through Seller are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
- In no event will Seller be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by use, misuse, or improper use of the Goods. Neither shall Seller be liable, to me or anyone else, for actions taken, by me or anyone else, resulting from reliance on information or views, verbal or in literature obtained through Seller in any way. Waiver of liability includes all damages whether incidental, consequential, special, or similar.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees, for any and all damages incurred as result of the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. The Seller and all related aforementioned parties shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
- There are no circumstances in which Seller shall be liable for any damages whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive.
- I hereby agree to carefully abide by these cautions & warnings. I also will abide by all warnings stated on the website, regarding product use.
- BEFORE COMPLETEING PURCHASE BUYER AGREES TO HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS & WARNINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARNINGS PRINTED ON THE LABEL.
If Divine World Botanicals LLC discovers the buyer does not abide by these terms, their account will be terminated and sales refused.
The products sold by the Seller are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or medical condition.
Divine World Botanicals LLC Assumes no responsibility for the improper use of and self diagnosis and/or treatment using products from this website. These products are NOT FDA APPROVED
Any claim relating to Divine World Botanicals LLC web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.